3 Fun and easy smoothie recipesClamber Club
Are you out of ideas on what to give your kids for breakfast or snacks? Is it always a battle to get your kids to eat fruit? I have a solution for you! Our kids love smoothies with yogurt and fruit. Sometimes I even add some oats for extra fiber and to keep their tummies fuller for longer.
I am sure you are now asking ‘What will my child learn while he/she is making a smoothie?’ We teach our kids, the love of healthy snacks, the love for cooking, eye-hand-coordination and best of all is FUN.
Here are my top three recipes for smoothies:
1. Chocolate smoothie
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 and half tablespoons cocoa
- 1 ½ cup milk
- Cut the bananas into smaller pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend.
2. Mango and banana smoothie
- 1 cup mango cut into pieces
- ¾ cup banana
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla
- Cut fruit into smaller pieces.
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend.
3. Vanilla and peanut butter smoothie
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend
Such easy and simple recipes that are super tasty! The kids had so much fun making their smoothies and loved the taste too.