Easy homemade watermelon ice-creamClamber Club
Out of ideas for children summer snacks? Try this easy and delicious homemade watermelon ice-cream. It is perfect for those hot summer’s days and they are lots of fun for the children to make! Only requires 4 ingredients.
- Preparation Time – 15 minutes
- Freezing Time – 2 hours (till set)
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients together into a blender.
- Put your mixture into a plastic blow and then into the freezer.
- Wait 15 minutes for ice-cream to set.
Once ready serve and enjoy with your children.