I have three children of various ages and all my children love being creative and busy. When I came across this amazing recipe it kept my two younger children busy for hours.
It was so much fun making the puffy paint and then my kids spent hours creating beautiful pieces of art.
- ¾ cup of shaving cream
- ¼ cup of white glue
- ¼ cup of flour
- food colouring
- squeeze bottles (however many colours you would like)
- mixing bowl
- Mix all the ingredients in the recipe together in a mixing bowl.
- Make sure that all ingredients are mixed properly into a smooth consistency.
- Add your food colouring to the mixture and mix it in properly.
- If you would like to make more than one colour you can either make the mixture again or double or triple the mixture depending how many colours you would like to make.
- I would recommend at least four colours so that you can be really creative so you would need to multiply the mixture by four and then divide your mixture into four containers or into your squeeze bottles to have enough of each colour.
- If you would like to paint with a paintbrush instead then you would need to make your consistency thicker.
HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE!!!!!!
Contributed by Lauren Mayer of Clamber Club Toddlers – Atlantic Seaboard