Spray painting fun with food colouringClamber Club
If you need a great activity to keep your children entertained, then this is the one! My children just loved spraying the food colouring and water mixture onto large pieces of paper (and all over the garden!) and watching it drip down the page into interesting patterns.
What you will need:
- A big piece of paper
- 3 different colours of food colouring
- 3 spray bottles
What to do:
- Pour water into all 3 spray bottles and add a few drops of food colouring into each bottle.
- Let your child have fun spraying the different colours onto the paper. Ask them to name the colours as they spray them.
- To promote eye hand coordination and strengthen little fingers. The spray action on the bottle really works on the small muscles of the hands.
- To learn about the concept of colours, and what happens when colours are mixed together.
- To develop right brain thinking and creativity
- To have FUN!
Contributed by Clamber Club founder and occupational therapist Liz Senior
Tel: 011 325 2031