When it comes to balance, we know it’s a game-changer for our little Clamber Clubbers. It’s like having a superpower that keeps them feeling confident and in control of their amazing bodies. Imagine your child fearlessly conquering every movement challenge, especially when their feet leave the ground?
On the flip side, however, if a child does not feel stable, they may be under responsive or overly sensitive to movement. Kids with a poor sense of balance may either need to move constantly to feel satisfied, or they may be fearful of movement because it makes them feel insecure and unbalanced.
But hey, if they feel a bit off-balance, there’s always something you can do about it!
At Clamber Club, we’ve developed some seriously fun activities to help your kids find their balance. Our programmes, developed by occupational therapists and early childhood practitioners – go a long way to assist with the development of balance in babies, toddlers, and pre-school children.
And guess what? While having fun, clambering, and climbing, as well as playing, dancing, and moving, your kids have no idea that they are also developing a healthy sense of balance. All they know it that they’re having a total blast!
Here’s a sneak peek into just a few of the exhilarating adventures that await them at Clamber Club:
- Watch their eyes light up as they pop bubbles, while balancing on one leg – it’s a balancing act that will have them grinning from ear to ear.
- From leopard crawls, leaping like monkeys, to frog hops, we’re talking playtime to the wild side. They’ll jump, clamber, and climb their way to learning how to balance with ease.
- Get ready for an overload of fun! Hopping over stepping stones, darting through obstacle courses – your kids will navigate paths, conquer challenges, and learn without even realising it.
- It’s always Clamber Club time for us, with catchy tunes and rhythmic sways, you’ll dance with your little ones, helping them rock their way to perfect balance. Bonus? Get ready for some precious bonding moments!
- Brace yourselves for some fantastic sensory experiences – textured objects, different surfaces to explore (grass, sand, foam), mind-blowing balance beams and other unique Clamber Club equipment!
Join our Clamber Club community and give your kids the head start they deserve! Our classes are full of fun, full of play and run by moms who are trained by professional occupational therapists.
#clamberclub #vestibulardysfunction #children #movementspecialists #franchises #franchiseopportunities #balance #offbalance #earlychildhood #childhooddevelopment #clamberclubfranchises #prechoolers #babies #toddlers #playtobalance #funandstability #activekids #adventuretime #clamberclubtime